Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gloria Govan Takes Credit For BBWLA?


If You Tuned In Last Night To The "Basketball Wives LA" Reunion Part 1 Special Then You Witnessed Gloria Govan Take Credit For The Spin-off. Yes, Let's Not Forget That Basketball Wives Did Not Always Have Two Series.When Arguing With Bambi, Govan Stated
: [“Without me, there would have been no Basketball Wives LA spin-off,”]
Uhhhhm....? Well We Have No Comments But Evelyn Lozada Did. 

Evelyn Lozada Chimed In On Twitter Adressing The Statement Made By Govan And O'Neal Responded To Lozada. 

Lozada Tweeted: ["I just need to make something CLEAR! It is because of @ShaunieONealcreating BBW Miami,Shed Media & @VH1 that there is a “SPIN-OFF”#CarryOn I usually don’t comment & stay in my lane, but the truth is the truth! SMH"]
Then O'Neal Responded To Lozada Thanking Her For Her 2 Cents: ["Thank u Boo! I’ve been telling myself 2 put the phone down#iwontaddresstrash lol"]

What Do You Think? Was Govan Right For What She Said?

No comments:

Post a Comment