Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chad Speaks Out.


During a recent interview on ESPN's "First Take", Former NFL Player Chad Johnson Opened Up About His Failed Marriage And Where He Went Wrong With Things. 

["What happened was a mistake, that's what happened. A mistake that I continually apologized for to the people I've hurt including my wife," Johnson said on the show. "I think me continuing to say sorry drowns it out. I've accepted responsibility for my actions."]

During The Interview, Johnson Also Admitted To Domestic Violence And Not Just Towards Lozada. He Then Went On To Say That He Was Living Life Wrong And God Was Opening His Eyes Now.

["Everybody on the outside sees it one way, okay you got cut. There was a domestic dispute for one which was all my fault, because I'm living life the way it shouldn't be lived which is why I lost everything I did," Johnson said. "Because that man upstairs is saying let me bring you back a little bit you're a little too wild. So it is what it is, I made my bed I'm laying in it and I paid the price."]

Do You Think Chad Deserves Another Chance? The Man Above Is Going To Give Him Another Chance, But Will The NFL & Will His Peers Give Him Another Chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment