Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pusha Didn't Like D4 And He Blames The Media For Wayne Beef!


Now as we all know(especially if you read the blog), Pusha T and Lil Wayne have had this forever long beef going on and Wayne recently released his infamous Dedication 4 mixtape. Pusha T let's us know what he thinks about Wayne's mixtape, and also blames "social media" for the drama between the two!

["Yeah, yeah," Pusha said when asked if he has heard D4. "It wasn't that good. [Nothing crazy?] No, not at all. ... Nicki [Minaj] got busy on 'Mercy' though. She got busy. She got busy. You've gotta give credit where it's due. Nicki got busy. [What's the deal with me and Wayne?] Man, ain't no deal. Listen, it really ain't. I think a lot of people take it a bit further. I don't have a lot of ill will toward them. ... I didn't do that then though [in the mid-2000's]. Back then it was a thing where people were talking about him and Bape and all that stuff. Bape ain't mine -- I was never saying anybody was trying to be like me but people were saying it and this was like the social media thing. They caused it and then he commented on it like it was me." ("Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg")]

No comments:

Post a Comment