Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Follow-Up To Come?


No I.D. did not give a date but he DID confirm a follow up album to Kanye's 2010 "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

[[G.O.O.D. Music's Cruel Summerhasn't even hit the shelves yet, but there is a good chance fans can get a double dose of Kanye West this calendar year. Def Jam VP and multiplatinum Chicago producer No I.D. confirmed to MTV News that right after G.O.O.D. Music drop their compilation, Yeezy is looking to follow up with his sixth solo album. "He's coming right after that," No I.D. revealed. "I'm not working on that [Cruel Summer] album, I'm working on his album," he said before cryptically telling us what's to come on the upcoming G.O.O.D. LP. "This is Kanye. You know what to expect from the family. He hasn't missed yet, so don't expect him to miss." (MTV)]]

No comments:

Post a Comment