Saturday, July 7, 2012

Method Man Back? Oh Shoot!!


Rapper Method Man says he's going to get back in the studio and work with Rza for his next LP "Crystal Meth".

[["Me and RZA are gonna work together on my next LP, Crystal Meth," Mef said in an interview. "I'm looking forward to getting back in the studio with the kid. We just came off the Wu tour and the camaraderie was still there so I know the chemistry is gonna be there when we go in the studio -- honeslty, I've got so much time on my hands right now, who knows [when it will drop.] But I'm definitely working if there's listeners out there. I know there's listeners out there. Far as mainstream goes, I'm not concerned too tough with that. I've been there, done that. So, year, if there's still fans out there listening, I'm definitely coming with some sh*t for you." (AHH)]]

No comments:

Post a Comment