Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nick Has My Respect.

After Watching Cory Gunz New MTV Reality Show The Other Night, I Must Say, I Have Mad Respect For Nick Cannon. He Has Really Showed Me He's A Real Guy And Really Knows About That Money Life. I Mean, I've Seen This Dude Before And He's CEO Of Teen Nick But This, This Proved Who He Really Was. Have To Give Him Props. He Also Spoke On Cory Gunz:

["I definitely think he can [be the next Young Money superstar]," Cannon declared in an interview. "I think he can be bigger than Drake And Nicki Minaj. I'm a huge fan of both of those acts, but Cory comes from a different place. He's a street dude and he's been living hip-hop all his life and the industry's been buzzing about him for years. Jay-Z signed him when he was 17, so just the respect and the potential that everybody recognizes--and he holds the Bronx down like no other and that's the birthplace of hip-hop--so I think we can see a lot of things from this cat." (Rap-Up)]

No comments:

Post a Comment