Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Dont Think Nunn Is Done!

Natalie Nunn Recently Released A Youtube Video Expressing How She Feels About Amber Rose And Wiz's Relationship. I Guess Nunn Isn't Done.

["You want to f*cking do my sloppy a** seconds, b*tch," Natalie said in her broadcast referring to Amber Rose over the weekend. "You want to f*cking come behind me and f*cking pick up my f*cking crumbs like a f*cking peasant that you are? A f*cking peasant, picking up crumbs, picking up f*cking dollars, taking your f*cking clothes off for some f*cking dollars and bending over and picking the sh*t up? ... You're a sloppy seconds a** b*tch...Amber Rose, yes, I f*cking said it, Amber f*cking Rose decided to go to Barbados the same weekend that the 'Bad Girls Club' next season, the one that's taping right now, and tried to show the f*ck up. B*tch, you got me real f*cked up. You want me to tell you why b*tch? 'Cause I'm two steps ahead of you..." (YouTube)]
Over the weekend, Rose hit up Nunn and sarcastically painted her as a troubled star.
"Hey @missnatalienunn I'll pray for u girl u obviously have Psychological & Insecurity issues. U wanted some shine from my page u got it.," Rose tweeted Saturday.
"@Missnatalienunn Oh & I know where u live too I'll send u pretty roses from Wiz & I 2 let u know you'll be ok. Enjoy ur time in houston :-)" (Amber Rose's Twitter)
Nunn also responded to Rose's remarks and poked fun at her relationship with Wiz.
"So happy I can get these fakes to show their true colors!!#girlpower bullshit hahah tennis ball head hahahahah," Nunn tweeted back.
"Of course u know where I live... U mans been over plenty of times!! U can come pick up he's stuff he left too" (Natalie Nunn's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment