Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wale Felt Played For Miguel At The Grammy's?


Love Wale but, come on dude; really? I don't think Kelly Clarkson was trying to play Miguel. I mean, especially considering the fact he comes out with a track every blue moon. If anything, she gave the dude a compliment. 
Here is what Clarkson stated at the grammys about Miguel. 
["Miguel, I don't know who the hell you are, but we need to sing together. I mean, good God. That was the sexiest damn thing I've ever seen."] 

And who's to say that wasn't a joke and the two are actually cool with one another?

Then Wale had to get all butthurt I guess and say this...

"I didn't like the Kelly Clarkson back-handed comments to Miguel. I didn't like that at all. I just feel like our urban music is belittled, a little bit. Not trying to offend nobody on the committee, but for a record as big as 'Adorn,' and it to not be presented as a real performance onstage; it was almost like a segue to an award. Again, I don't want to offend anybody on the committee, but that wasn't a very good representation of our music because 'Adorn' is gonna be around for the next 30 years." (MTV)

Urban music isn't belittled but then again, urban artists always complain about something. The grammys is NOT the BET awards. It is the grammys, but urban and rap artists want them to showcase every rap song that's come out but see, the grammys is a respectable show. It's a family show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment