Thursday, September 20, 2012

Smh Of The Day; Rosco Dash's Rant

We all know Roscoe Dash does in fact write hooks for rap artists in the game but today he took it to his twitter to not only say he has written for Kanye but also for Wale before he signed to MMG. Then he took a few shots at R&B artist Miguel. Meek Mill also took it upon himself to take a shot at Roscoe saying "Yo u must not b getting no money b! Lol " Mr. Roscoe went on later to upload a picture of a conversation between him and Meek a few months ago after their altercation with Meek telling him "my bad bro, let's drop this sh*t and get this mula". 

His reason behind firing shots at artist Miguel was because he was upset when Miguel said ["As far as I know, Wale and another artist that I recently met penned the original 'Lotus Flower Bomb' chorus and I came in and added the second half or the end part...I'm not going to explain myself, this is retarded," Miguel told Lauren Nostro .
"I don't know anything about Roscoe Dash. At the end of the day, I know my involvement in the song and as far as I know, Wale and I, and this other guy, wrote the chorus. The other guy was an alternative artist. If he wrote a part of it, he should get credit for it, but as far as I know, the people who deserve credit on the song are listed. Twitter is not the place to handle busines (ComplexMag)."]

Roscoe Dash even defended what he said but here are the tweets about him writing for Kanye and Wale.

[["Everybody go get the G.O.O.D album and listen to #1 then watch @kanyewest interview http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8j7a0N2QaLcHwAH9 ... & tell me y I'm not on the credits," he tweeted September 20th.
"Can't do favors for niggas bcuz no matter how humble and generous u r to ppl niggas will take everything u have ... Even niggas u look up to"
"The most talented ppl get the least credit for everything and the crazy part is they put in the MOST work..."
"Same shyt with @wale lotus flower bomb I wrote that for him b4 he even signed to Ross & it went #1" (Roscoe Dash's Twitter)]]
He even defended the things he said...
["....but nobody would kno that cuz I'm not in the credits," he added.
"But EVERYTHING must eventually come to the light...."
"& I'm only speaking on this publicly bcuz there are so many ppl who wanna be apart of the industry but dnt Kno half of the shit that goes on"
"After getting off the phone with @wale I feel like I need to clarify I WROTE THE HOOK for "lotus flowerbomb" not his verses"
"However the record went #1 & I wasnt credited"
"& as far as @KanyeWest "To The World" if u listen close my adlibs are STILL in the song" (Roscoe Dash's Twitter)]

No comments:

Post a Comment