Saturday, July 7, 2012

Soulja Boy Explains Tears During Whitney Houston Tribute.


If you watched the Whitney Houston tribute during the BET Awards then you also saw rapper Soulja Boy shedding tears. He recently explained to XXL Mag the reason behind those tears.

"I started thinking about my younger brother..."

[[Yeah man," Soulja--via phone from LA--began to recollect yesterday. "When I was standing there and they started to do the tribute, I started to think about Whitney Houston. When her mother came onstage, I thought about how a mother was singing about her daughter that was no longer here. A daughter that had died. That's really tough. Then I started thinking about my younger brother that recently passed. I got his name tatted on my arm. [His passing] feels like it happened yesterday. So those things are hard to watch." (XXL Mag)]]

No comments:

Post a Comment