Saturday, July 7, 2012

MGK Chops It Up With Yela.


After months of back and forth interview dissing, MGK has confirmed that the beef between him and Yelawolf...

[["I don't got friction with anybody. Like I said, a lot of people don't know this, but I left the interview when I was in Long Beach and I saw Yelawolf walk past after there was all these statements thrown in the air and I'm far from a punk and I'm definitely not a sucker and I'm definitely not a motherf*cker's who's going to sit there and let the awkward f*cking 'We know we're both in the same space eyes go on and sh*t' so I went up, said what was going on and we talked it out and I thought it was cool. As far as I'm concerned motherf*cker, unless you're f*ckin' Jay-Z status orEminem status or anyone else to where dissing you would make my career f*cking go [upward], then I should save you a champagne bottle. Unless you're on that level, this is how I feel, motherf*cker. Zzzzzz." (Karen Civil)]]

Let's See How Long This Lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment