Saturday, July 16, 2011

Coco And Ice T On High Profile Relationships. "Mutual Comittment && Love"

With Uncle Luke Recently Saying Coco And Ice T's Marriage Is The Model Marriage For Rappers, SOHH Hit The High Profile Couple Up To Find Out What Makes A High Profile Marriage Work. Ice Said It Was Love. "You gotta love the person you're with"

["You gotta love the person you're with," Ice-T laughingly told SOHH. "It shouldn't be a marriage of convenience or think it's something that'll look good for the press. You gotta find somebody that you really dig. You have to be a fan of your mate. Back in the days, people got married and it was some fairytale thing. Now, it's more of a business partnership. You have to become real teammates. I tell Coco all the time, it's hard enough for one person to make it in the world, so if you're two, it should be easier. Hopefully, not harder." (SOHH)]

Coco Stated That A General Interest In Your Partner's Occupation Helps.

["You gotta like what they do, too," Coco added. "As far as I go, I didn't really know a lot about rap but I liked Ice as a person. So whatever he was in to, I was in to and I had to get in to because I started having to research it a little bit. Just like me. He met me modeling so he kind of had to become a fan of me modeling. He probably never thought about that before." (SOHH)]


No comments:

Post a Comment