Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pusha's Pushing And Malice Is Pushing For Change.


The Clipse's Malice Had Decided To Change His Name Because He Says It Does Not Stand For How He Wants To Live Nor The Lifestyle He Wants To Represent.

["I'm not a malicious person, and I don't really like answering to that. I know that people that follow The Clipse or follow my music, they know Malice, so I understand that, I get that," Malice said in an interview. "But you don't want to be under any moniker that's of evil intent, that's not you. I come to more believe that there's so much power in the tongue. The power of the tongue is life and death, so I believe if you are what you fall under whether it's in your subconscious or not. It's just me trying to clean up a little bit. But I haven't thought of that name yet. So Malicious is what it is right now." (Ruby Hornet TV)]

No comments:

Post a Comment