Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pump Pump Pump It Up!


Chris Brown And Joe Budden Got Into A Very Brief Twitter Confrontation. I Do Not Believe They Have Beef, I Mean People Will Exaggerate. It Was Quick, It Was Pratically Nothing.
["if i cared about being in any1's good graces, i'd be working on my Michael Jackson tribute as we speak .....," Budden tweeted. (Joe Budden's Twitter)
Brown took the tweet personally and mocked Budden's 2003 hit, "Pump It Up."
"So I'm guessing this person thinks he's mature by making references to me becuz of his mistakes! #pumppumppumpitup," he tweeted. (Chris Brown's Twitter)
Budden responded to Brown's remark by denying any perceived taunting action.
"@chrisbrown i'm a fan my n*gga ... & my sarcasm was more so geared towards ignorant fans, my bad if i offended u.," Budden tweeted. (Joe Budden's Twitter)]

No comments:

Post a Comment