Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Lil Word From Nas.

Nas Gives His Take On His Own Style And Basically Expresses It As Classic. I Mean, Nas Is A Poet.   
 He Also Talked On How Rappers Such As Odd Future, Wayne, Drake, And Ross Are Pushing Him Into The Studio.

["I like to stay doing me," Nas said. "I think the style is timeless. I hear it in a lot of people and it reminds me how timeless it is, the kind of style I do. And once I hit it, and it's right, it's golden. If I'm a little off with it? Ahh, I can't even listen to the song ever again. I'm just trying to perfect it so that it's right and it doesn't sound like I'm just doing something I [already] did. It feels fresh; like this is the first time I'm ever doing it." (MTV)]

[.."I'm happy about music, it's pushing me back into the studio. I just love what's happening [in music]: I love Odd Future, [Lil] Wayne, Drake, 'Ye [and] Rick Ross. It's something that threatens my position. Or it makes me question what I'm going to do next. What kind of impact do I want have now that I've been in the business this long. It's a challenge, it's scary even. But I'm very comfortable. I'm excited to see what comes out of me... I'm ready." (The Juice)]

No comments:

Post a Comment