Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birdman On Soulja Boy Signing?


The Birdman Himself Approved It's Just Not True. He Never Tried To Sign Soulja Boy But There Is No Beef, He Respects Soulja's Grind.

["YMCMB busine$$ real talk.I neva tried 2 sign n0b0dy thts already sign 2 s0meb0dy.we d0nt r0ck like tht.I neva tried 2 sign s0ulja.but I respect tha lil h0mey wrk keep getn it$$$$" (Baby's Twitter)]


Soulja Stated Baby's Interest In Him Last Week...

["If I could get anybody, I would have probably put Lil Wayne on my mixtape. Me and Wayne, man. I talk to him, but I'm cool with Birdman. When I'm in Miami I be with Birdman. He's trying to get me to come over to Cash Money. I'm cool with Birdman. I feel like if I drop my mixtape and get Wayne on it, I'd really have the juice then [Laughs]. It is a possibility. When I was down in Miami for a couple of weeks recording with Sean Kingston, Birdman reached out to me. He said 'come and have a meeting with me' and he told me 'yo man you'd go perfect with everything we got going on. Whatever you want. I want to bring you over to this family, bring you to Cash Money.'" (VIBE)]

No comments:

Post a Comment