Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ahaaaaaa!

The LOX's Jadakiss sat and talked toNew York's Power 105.1 "Breakfast Club" morning show Tuesday (May 24) to discuss his ability to stay in-demand with fans and talked about being signed with Def Jam.

["That's what makes me special, I just bird feed you," Kiss said when asked why he does not put out ample amounts of albums. "That keeps me in demand. It hurts a little but not as much. You know what I mean? They leaked [my music], they eating it up on Twitter, that's one of my specialities; to not give you too much so you always want more...I just got all my publishing back and contracts [situated.] It discouraged me a few years back to put out so much music and I wasn't getting the bulk of the money. [Threatening to not put out music] was a publicity stunt that really ain't work. New artists, don't try that. [laughs] Everything's beautiful [now.]" ("The Breakfast Club")]

Recently Gudda Gudda Chose Jadakiss As "SOHH's Underrated Arist"
["The main thing I loved about Jadakiss was his voice. I just loved the way his voice would project [onto] a track. His flow, lyrics, everything about Jada's style was just sick to me. I could remember days when me and [Lil] Wayne would be riding around listening to him all day and the LOX album and we would just be like, "Man, this n*gga Jadakiss is stupid on this beat." He's one of the best. (SOHH Underrated)]

No comments:

Post a Comment