Thursday, May 26, 2011

10 Years For B.G.

Cash Money Rapper B.G. Is Going To Face 10 Years In Prison On Gun Related Charges.

[Christopher Dorsey, 30, who raps under the moniker B.G. or Baby Gangsta, was charged in a three-count indictment with being a felon in possession of a firearm and conspiracy to obstruct justice, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney Jim Letten's office. If found guilty, Dorsey faces up to 10 years in prison, according to Letten's office. (NOLA News) ]

But B.G. Previously Adressed The Arrest...

["The bond, [the court] wanted to set it at a 100,000 [dollars] because of my record," B.G. explained in an interview. "But the bond end up being like 50,000...[And] so I got my other little partna [Demounde] out of jail, and he gonna sign the affidavit saying that none of [us] had no knowledge that the guns was in the car so my man [Jerod's] parole officer can come sign him out..."As of right now...I don't know how the guns got in the vehicle. For all I know the police coulda put 'em in the vehicle. But when I got in the vehicle, the guns wasn't in there." (Hip Hop DX)]

No comments:

Post a Comment