Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MediaFAKEOut Gets Em.

A Recent Rumor Was Spread About Drake Leaving YM Due To Past Royalties Owed To Him.
Yall Already Know Who Started The False Rumor. (MEDIAFAKEOUT!) But Sunday, April 3rd 2011, Drake Assured His Fans In Washington That It's YM Forever. Even Worse, People Believed It And 97.9 Fed Into It. People People People, Don't Believe Unless You Know It's True And Definitely Don't Spread(97.9) If You Not Sure Your Damned Self.

[Drake caught up with the "I Am Music II" tour when it pulled into Washington, D.C.'s Verizon Center on Sunday night. Lil Wayne introduced his Young Moneyprotégé with a heartfelt speech. The Canadian rapper addressed rumors that he had left Young Money. "You see today, when I landed in D.C. and I got off the plane, this ni**a looked me in my eyes and he asked me, 'Did you drop out of Young Money?' And I looked him right back in his eyes and I said, 'Boy, are you out your motherfu**in' mind?!' Man, I want this sh*t 'Forever,'" he told the crowd to roaring applause. (Rap-Up)]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment