Sunday, March 13, 2011

Twitter Tension.

50 Cent Has Recently Stirred Up More Twitter Tension By Making Tsunami Related Remarks.

"Its all good Till b*tches see there christian louboutins floating down da street shit gone get crazy.," Friday (March 11).
"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing."
"Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my h*e's from LA,Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)
Even Though He Did Say These Things, He Did Adress The Seriousness Of The Tsunami.

"Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone," he tweeted.
"Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent" (50 Cent's Twitter)


No comments:

Post a Comment