Friday, March 18, 2011

Drake Parties With Bill And Clears Up Nate Dogg Tweet.

Drake Recently, Recently As In Last Night, Opened Up For Mr. Bill Clinton! Drake Performed Show Me A Good Time At Clinton's Milennium Network Fundraiser.

[The scruffy star received a presidential introduction from Clinton himself. "Our performer tonight really doesn't need me to introduce him and probably doesn't need me to tell you that you'll like him 'cause he's 40 years younger than I am," joked Clinton. "We do have one thing in common. He was recently nominated for a Grammy and I won two. Unlike me, his first album was No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and he's worked and recorded with a lot of famous people including my fellow New Yorker and friend Jay-Z." A humbled Drizzy took the stage performing "Show Me a Good Time." "I'd like to first of all say how honored I am to be here this evening. I'm a 24-year-old kid from Canada and I truly take tonight as one of the most important nights of my life," he told the audience. "With that being said, let's have some fun." (Rap-Up)]

But Besides Partying With Clinton, Drake Had A Mess To Clean Up.
Drake Tweeted A Controversial Tweet About The Late Nate Dogg(R.I.P.)
Drake Tweeted
["It's very sad to hear that we lost him. He contributed some phenomenal music to the world and I think it's just important to remember what he has done," said the Thank Me Later artist. Drake later added, ""I actually tweeted about it as soon as I heard. One of my favorite lyrics of his was on "21 Questions." It's when he said, 'It's easy to love me now.' I'm kind of at that point in my life where I am 24-years-old and everything has changed. It's easy to love me now for a lot of people that did not love me before." (RapFix)]
"It's easy to love me now. RIP Nate Dogg.," he tweeted March 15th. (Drake's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment