Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown Adressed GMA Incident.

Brown Recently Adressed What Happened On Good Morning America On 106 & Park.
Brown Said  ["So when we actually did this event, everything was cool. ... Everything that was sent to me was about the album. That's what we were talking about. So when the interview proceeded, I was thrown off. I felt like, ok, they told us this to get us on the show and exploit me. I took it very, very hard. I kept my composure throughout the whole interview. ... And when I got back I just let off steam in the back. I didn't physically hurt anyone. I just wanted to release the anger inside me. I felt like I worked so hard for this music. ... I got very emotional." ("106 & Park")]

But Brown Is NOT Going To Face ANY Jail Time Because Good Morning America Does Not Want To Press Charges And I Think They Aren't Pressing Charges Because They're Wrong And They Were Asking Questions About Rihanna Although He Didn't Know.


No comments:

Post a Comment