Sunday, August 22, 2010

Keego's First Day Tips

Don't know about your situation, but tomorrow is the first day of school for me. Everybody goes ham about it, they all gotta wear there best clothes? I wear what I want! But heres my tips:
1. NO POLO
I personally don't like polo, never did, but sense y'all do heres my outlook on it. Everybody will be wearing polo, EVERYBODY, you don't wanna look like someone else on the first day, which brings me to my second point.
2. New Brands
Look for unheard of brands like Xtra Kredit, Freshnes. In Houston area, nobody knows about cali brands like, The Hundreds, Young and Reckless. Search Brands, nobody has heard of, and lastly...
3. Sleep
Go to bed! Don't believe this saying,"Your better off if you don't sleep at all." Really? You will crash in the afternoon, trust me. Go to bed early, cause you know you gotta wake up early. 

Thats just 3 tips, I have a thousand in my head, don't push me. Make the first day a good one, start it off right. -Keego

No comments:

Post a Comment